Holistic Nutritional Healing & Sustainable Living Strategies
From our Sustainable Farm in the Catskills,
to your home to fulfill your Heart & Wellness needs.
Unique holistic approach!
All Local, Fresh, Seasonal, Never Frozen!
No time to shop and cook? We do it all for you.
We serve individuals, families, companies,
and/or those who work & travel a lot.
WHAT SETS US APART:
KETO PREPARED MEALS FROM OUR COMMERCIAL KITCHEN
LEAN PROTEIN CHOICES
VEGAN ZEN BOWLS
. Gluten Free High Vegan Protein Quinoa Power Salad: quinoa straight from our Peruvian friend with local farm fresh vegetables: kale, beets & carrots with chickpeas all in a delicious vinaigrette dressing. A Nutri-delicious complete vegan protein, gluten free meal. $15/pint.
. Iron Rich Sprouted Lentil Salad - Sprouted French green lentils in their crunchy goodness, with a signature nuts and dried fruits concoction, and some fresh pineapple to aid the absorption of the lentils' Iron due to its hight levels of Vitamin C. Pineapple has also very high levels of the enzyme bromelain, know to aid in the digestion of proteins, speed up fats' metabolism, and reduce inflammation. Consequently this salad is a great choice for those who suffer arthritis, as well for those who want to loose weight and promote digestion. Vegan, Gluten Free $15/pint
· Keto & Paleo Antioxidant & Probiotic Cabbage Salad - Lacto-fermented red and green cabbage, bell peppers, onions and carrots all seasoned with pickling spices, olive oil and our home made kombucha for the lacto-fermentation. An immune boosting vegan gluten free paleo and keto diet option. $15/pint
. Detox & Probiotic Onions: A fermentation of red onions with farm fresh thyme and peppercorns. The perfect addition on your sandwiches, soups, salads, and meals for a detox boost. $8/half pint
VEGAN SOUPS & STEWS:
· Indian Inspired Lentil Soup: lentils, onions, garlic, tomatoes, coconut and spices. Served over a bed of brown rice for a delectable gluten free, complete vegan protein meal. $15/pint
. Spicy Beans Kale Soup: Farm fresh harvested kale greens with a medley of melted red lentils, chickpeas, black beans, tomatoes, carrots, celery, onions, in a coconut milk - veggie broth seasoned with farm fresh bay leaf, cumin, chili powder, coriander, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes, curry, pepper, lime juice. garlic, jalapeño peppers, peppercorns, fresh mint, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. This is the ideal hearty vegan, gluten free meal option. $15/pint
. Roasted Winter Root Vegetables Soup: Fresh harvested roasted sunchokes (also known as Jerusalem artichokes, they have an artichoke/water chestnut nutty flavor, and add creaminess to dishes. They can be used as an elegant potato having a sweeter taste with a lower glycemix index); potatoes, beets, parsnips, carrots, onions & garlic all in a vegan broth. A nutri-delicious soothing gluten free, vegan soup. $15/pint
VEGETARIAN ZEN BOWLS, SOUPS & STEWS > WITH DAIRY and/or EGG
· Ricotta & Spinach Lasagna Rollups in a Butternut Squash Sauce - An exquisite lasagna noodle filled with farm fresh harvested spinach, farm made ricotta, and spices all covered in a delightful butternut squash sage infused sauce. A perfect 5 food groups complete meal option. $20/pint
PALEO KETO ZEN BOWLS
with DAIRY and/or EGG, and/or POULTRY:
. Chicken Burrito Bowl: Farm fresh roasted chicken, on a bed of fresh harvested spinach, cauliflower "rice", red onions and avocado salsa. Black beans addition optional. $20/pint
. Local Brewery's Stout Chicken Chili: A delicious chicken chili made with stout made at local Log Tavern's Brewery, with peppers, onions, tomatoes, and spices. Great northern beans addition optional. $20/pint
FROM OUR CAFE
SIGNATURE RAINBOW CHILLS:
SIGNATURE NUTRI-DELICIOUS VEGAN DESSERTS, SWEETS & BAKED GOODS
FROM THE FARM GARDENS:
- Baggie of farm harvested dried herbs. $5/each or mixed. Perfect for cooking and/or for making fresh herbal teas.
o Depending on availability, bags might include: Bay Leave, Oregano, Lemon Balm, Spearmint, Peppermint, Lemon Verbena, Pineapple Sage, Parsley.
o baggie of fresh harvested Pea Shoots, Wheatgrass $6 / 2.5 oz.
o Individual tray of Pea Shoot, Wheatgrass $7
o Pea Shoots, Sunflowers, Quinoa, Mixed Micros Whole Size Tray $40
Wheatgrass Whole Size Tray $30
- Baggie of farm & wild harvested sun dried + dehydrated Mushrooms. Ideal for cooking and/or making fresh medicinal teas.
o Available now Birch Polypores - Known for centuries for its diverse powerful medicinal properties: anti inflammatory, immune system booster with a strong anti parasitic, fungal, viral action. CLICK HERE for info.
o Moms season: Ideal flowers for garnishing your meals, teas, decorating cakes and baked goods. Very good to decorate candles and soaps as well. $0.30 cents per flower.
FROM THE DAIRY FARM
· Raspberry Keifer - Cultured, happy goats milk, good for your digestive health, with farm summer harvested raspberries $15/quart
· Golden Milk Concoction - Fresh Turmeric, Cinnamon Sticks, Cardamom, Fresh Ginger and local honey, infused into local raw milk. $15/quart (Dairy-Free Version w/ mixed nut milks - $15/quart) Serve warm adding some black pepper for a super powerful immune boosting effect!
. Golden Rice Pudding - A sweet and delicious healthy treat using our partner Farmer Chef Lois' golden milk concoction, rice, farm fresh eggs, organic brown sugar and spices. VEGAN OPTION upon request. Plain $8 / half pint - $15/pint - With fruit/s $10/half pint - $20/pint.
Health Benefits References:
Menus will be sent each Monday
· Orders due ONLINE by 10 am on Tuesdays
· Pick-up/delivery Fridays and/or Saturdays - Sundays - Make arrangements with us 212 518 3045.
THANK YOU NOTE:
We worked very hard in improving our menu options.
We are very excited and feel very thankful to be able to share with you all the fruits of our Sustainable efforts.
Our goal is to better serve our OrganicWorld community of family and friends.
Feel free to provide any feedback and suggestions to better serve your needs.
THANK YOU for been a loyal customer, and be part of our ORGANICWORLD.US FAMILY.
Sandra M. Weiss